ALLSTON (FOX 25 / MyFoxBoston.com) – More than 400 hotel guests were evacuated Wednesday morning from the Doubletree Hotel on Soldiers Field Road in Allston.Investigators say a fire started in the generator room, causing the hotel to lose power. All the hotel guests have been relocated to the Hyatt Hotel across the Charles River. NStar is at the scene trying to get the power back on.
Stay with myfoxboston.com and FOX 25 News for updates to this story.
25 FOX DriveDedham, MA 02026
Phone (781) 467-2525