For Pasta Dough:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 pinch salt
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons water
1. Mound the flour and salt together on a work surface and form a well. Beat the teaspoon of olive oil, 2 eggs, and water in a bowl. Pour the egg mixture into the well. Begin mixing the egg with the flour.
2. Once a rough dough starts to form start to knead in a back and forth motion for 8-10 minutes. Add more flour if needed.
3. Form the dough into a ball and wrap tightly with plastic. Refrigerate for 1 hour. While the dough is resting, prepare the ravioli filling.
For Egg Wash:
2 tablespoons milk
1. Beat together with fork in small bowl
4 cups fresh corn
1 clove of garlic
2 teaspoons shallot
½ cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon fresh thyme
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon white pepper
2 cups mascarpone
1. In a small sauce pan combine corn, garlic, shallot, cream, butter and thyme. Cook for 30 minutes until the cream is thick and bubbly. Puree in blender or food processor, add salt and pepper. Let cool completely.
2. Once the corn mixture is cooled gently fold in mascarpone. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
3. Lightly flour work surface. Roll out the pasta dough into thin sheets no thicker than a quarter. To assemble the ravioli, brush the egg wash over a sheet of pasta. Using a small spoon drop the filling mixture on the dough (about 1 tablespoonful) one inch apart. Lay the top sheet of pasta over the filling, pressing out the air from around each portion of filling. Press firmly around the filling to seal. Cut into individual ravioli with a knife, pizza cutter or round cookie cutter. Seal the edges by gently pressing together. Lay each finished ravioli on a small sheet tray dusted with flour.
4. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Drop in the ravioli, and return to a boil. Cook uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the ravioli float to the top and the filling is hot, 4 to 8 minutes. Drain well.
To Finish Ravioli:
¼ cup small diced pancetta
4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
¼ cup peas
2 tablespoons minced shallot
¼ cup paddy pan squash, cut in half
¼ cup fresh corn
8-12 large morel mushrooms
16-20 corn ravioli (See note)
1. While pasta is cooking turn on sauté pan to medium heat.
2. Add in pancetta, cook until lightly golden brown. Remove pancetta to slightly drain, remove all but a tablespoon of fat from the pan.
3. Add pancetta back to the pan and add in shallot, squash, corn, peas, morel mushrooms. Quickly sauté until everything is cooked through and golden brown. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Take pan off of flame and add apple cider vinegar and the olive oil.
5. Add ravioli to pan and lightly toss until coated.
Note: Very similar pasta can be found in many high-end grocery stores.