A transformer fire forced businesses in the area of Main and Barbados to evacuate Tuesday morning.
The fire sparked in a transformer outside of a Dunkin Donuts.
Firefighters at the scene say an employee attempted to put the fire out but ended up burning her hands.
Utility crews say businesses in the area could be without power for at least a day.
Keep the rain gear and jackets handy for your Friday evening out. A bit messy, unfortunately, for First Friday activities. Rain will change to a wintry mix tonight in the Poconos with a light slushy accumulation overnight.
We receive a dry break on Saturday, and the chance of a Sunday wintry mix into the afternoon and evening. A light coating could occur for some before a changeover to rain. A challenging trip to and from the Linc for the Eagles game!