Endurance Warranty (www.endurancewarranty.com) is one of the nation's leading providers of vehicle protection services and extended warranties. We are a family owned company headquartered in Northbrook. Our work environment can be described as fun, casual and fast paced. We have thousands of satisfied customers and proud to boast an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
We are in the process of launching a blog with the goal of growing our organic website traffic and ultimately leads and sales through a process called Inbound (Content) Marketing. We are looking for a talented and passionate Chief Content Officer to oversee all content marketing initiatives.
The job description includes such things as:
• Writing at least 4-5 blogs (articles) per week (400-800 words each on average) optimized for search engines
• Publishing blogs on various social media outlets
• Working with the Marketing & Sales departments to develop new topics
• Identifying and targeting specific keyword phrases
• Miscellaneous copywriting
You will work closely with the owners of the company and play a key role in the growth of our company. Training will be supplemented by an outside internet consulting firm that specializes in Inbound Marketing.
This is a full time position with benefits. Pay range is $15 to $25 per hour.
To be considered, please email resume, salary history and two of your best writing samples. Phone calls will NOT be accepted.
The ideal candidate should:
• Have a Bachelor degree in Journalism, Communications, English or related field
• Have at least two years of copywriting experience (blogging is a plus)
• Have the ability to write in a conversational, educational and persuasive tone
• Have the ability to meet strict deadlines and juggle multiple projects
• Possess strong researching skills
• Understand basic SEO principles, internet marketing and social media
• Be comfortable writing technical articles and passionate about learning about a new trade
• Be willing to be a ghost writer without public acknowledgement and willing to assign all rights to the company