Two people were rescued from a Christmas Day fire inside a home in Bucks County.
The fire sparked in a home on the 100 block of Orchard Lane in Lower Southampton around 11:30 a.m.
Firefighters say it appears someone was using oxygen while smoking a cigarette, causing the fire.
Both residents of the home are in their 70s, firefighters say. The two were taken to St. Mary Medical Center's Torresdale hospital but the extent of their injuries is not yet clear.
Overnight look for passing clouds and a few flurries. Bundle up and watch for icy patches on roads and sidewalks. Lows in the upper teens and low 20s.
The cold stays with us for a few more days with highs around freezing.
Looks like another storm system moving in to start the weekend. This one will likely bring a mix of snow, sleet, and rain. Stay tuned.