Mediaocean, the acknowledged leader in systems and software for the advertising industry, is looking for a high-impact Media Analyst to join our M|Buy team in Chicago!
M|Buy is revolutionizing the way the advertising industry buys, plans and analyzes media. However, a revolution can not happen without dedicated people to support and enhance it. Are you a Marketing / Advertising graduate or someone with 1-2 years experience with a passion for media? If so, then this could be the role for you!
What you'll do
• Design and develop reporting and analytics to support key internal and external customers
• Provide ongoing reporting and measurements across various marketing channels
• Pull demographic market research as required including broadcast coverage maps, CPP's, CPM's, R&F, auditing of circulations, etc.
• Assist with meeting preparation tasks (materials, presentations, campaign recaps, etc)
• Implement metrics related to marketing campaigns and projects
• Maintain standard marketing dashboard of key performance metrics and ensure accuracy and timely updates
• Other duties as defined by M|Buy Manager/Management
What you'll bring to the job
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field required.
• A thorough background in traditional broadcast (Radio, Cable, or TV) media.
• An understanding of the difference between media planning & buying
• Passionate about the media and advertising industry!
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Excellent problem-solver with substantial knowledge of statistics and analytics
• Superior research skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• An ability to communicate and interact with all levels of internal management, clients and team members
• Self-managed and motivated with a can do, positive attitude
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
What we'd also like to see
• Someone passionate about the effects of media campaigns to response
• Comfortability working in various databases/resources and presenting research data and findings in a formal written or verbal presentation
• Knowledge / practical use of quality assurance practices
What next? If you're ready to be part of something exciting, please apply online.