2nd person dies from carbon monoxide exposure in Boston
BOSTON (MyFoxBoston.com) – A second person has died from carbon monoxide exposure in Boston.
Boston Fire Department officials said a man in his 20s died Saturday on Woolson Street in Mattapan. He was reportedly found sitting in a parked car that was running. Police are investigating the incident.
Earlier Saturday, a boy died of carbon monoxide poisoning after being overcome as he sat in a running car to keep warm while his father was shoveling snow to get the car out of a snow bank.