Carbon monoxide poisoning sends five to Brockton hospital - Boston News, Weather, Sports | FOX 25 | MyFoxBoston

Carbon monoxide poisoning sends five to Brockton hospital

Posted: Updated:

BROCKTON, Mass. (MyFoxBoston.com) – Five people, including two children ages 3 and 7, were taken to an area hospital for carbon monoxide poisoning after they tried to heat their apartment with a gas stove.

Officials responded to the apartment building located at 165 Carls Ave. around 3:08 p.m. The five victims, who did not all live in the same apartment unit, were transported to Signature Healthcare in Brockton, while a sixth person refused transport, reports The Brockton Enterprise.

According to the newspaper, the carbon monoxide poisoning does not appear to be life-threatening.

 

Powered by WorldNow

25 FOX Drive
Dedham, MA 02026

Phone (781) 467-2525

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices