DARTMOUTH, Mass. (AP) - A college where one of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers attended classes is reopening.
The University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth was evacuated Friday after it was learned that 19-year-old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was being pursued in connection with the attack that killed three people and injured more than 180.
Tsarnaev was later captured and is now hospitalized in serious condition.
UMass-Dartmouth officials say residence and dining halls will reopen at noon Sunday.
The school says counselors and members of the clergy will be on hand to help any students who are fearful or uncomfortable after last week's events.
UMass Dartmouth issued a statement Sunday: We are proud of our entire community for the way we have all worked together during this difficult time. So many of you -- our staff, students and faculty --have reached out to help us find solutions to the many challenges we faced. It is wonderful that even in a time of great adversity our community was able to pull together to ensure the safety of all.
One student said he saw Tsarnaev on campus last week after the bombings.